Saturday, February 6, 2010

Loves Happens

So last night I had a relaxing evening at home and decided to watch a movie. I came across the movie Love Happens and with Valentine's day just around the corner I thought why not. It was a great movie, I'll admit I cried.

Speaking of Valentine's day I will be spending it with two great friends. The blonde bombshell trio will be hitting the big town of Des Moines next weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie Valentine's Day and eating dinner saturday night at one of my favorite restaurants Trostel's Dish. I have a feeling this is going to be one of the best Valentine's days ever! Stay tuned for an update...I'm sure I'll have great stories.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby! I just wanted to say hi! I found your blog through Julie Sancken. Hope things are going well for you!

    Jacinda

    ReplyDelete