Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Body and Soul = Yoga

I don't know why, but something about the title just makes me chuckle. Tomorrow night I'm going to a yoga class. I really struggle with yoga for a few reasons.

#1 - I'm not very flexible

#2 - When the instructor tells me to close my eyes and think of a happy place I'm just focusing on not falling over!

I'm going to try really hard this class to relax and enjoy it.

So for all my ag friends I thought you would get a good chuckle out of this. There is a yoga pose called the cow face. Its called the cow face because when posed the outline of the body supposedly looks like the broad mouth and narrow head of a cow. Maybe its just me, but I don't see it. Check out the you tube video below and let me know what you think.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-acLT1lsMYo

No comments:

Post a Comment