Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Denver = Amazing

So this past weekend, I hit up the big town of Denver, Colorado. I visited my college girlfriend Brigitte. I also went to the Denver Stock Show. I knew it was going to be a great weekend...something about seeing people in cowboy boots and starched jeans makes me happy.

On Saturday Brig and I went to the Denver market. I seriously thought I died and went to heaven. It was the coolest thing ever. This place was filled with cowboy boots, kippy belts, jewelry, western decorations and much more. I felt like a kid in a candy store. Of course, i couldn't leave without a few purchases. 


How much money do you think I spent at the Denver market?

Leave me a comment... 
The person closest to the total wins a lovely prize!

I also fell in love with the Lucchese diva boots, however I don't have a buyers license so I couldn't make a purchase. It's probably a good thing that I don't have a buyers license, but maybe someday. I really like the tag line for the boots "Find your inner Diva". 

p.s. - If anyone would like to get me a Valentine's Day gift I wear a size 7.5  :)

Stay tuned to see who the winner is...



6 comments:

  1. Cute stuff... I'm not good at guessing but I will say... $63

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the stuff! My guess is $57.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im gona guess $28 :) Because I know you would have found the best deals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great purchases! I'm sure you found some great deals, I'm guessing $78

    ReplyDelete